Of all the floors in a house, the garage floor is probably one of the most difficult to deal with when it comes to home improvement projects. It is where you park the car, stash tools and equipment, and even store chemicals and paints so the floor needs to be tough enough to withstand heavy use. While concrete is already a durable garage flooring material, there is a way to make it more durable, longer-lasting, and a lot more appealing to look at.
Garage Flooring Options : Epoxy & Polyurea Polyaspartic Coatings
Have you ever felt like there is no flooring material good enough to weather whatever storm occurs in the garage? Well, you can stop worrying. Decorative concrete offers not one, but two garage flooring coatings that are stunning and extremely durable.
Epoxy Garage Floor– An epoxy flooring garage coating is made of equal parts of resin and hardener which, when blended together, can be installed on an existing concrete garage floor. It dries to a seamless surface, non-porous, and resistant to most types of damage.
Polyurea Polyaspartic Coating – Also a two-part material, polyaspartic is a highly recommended coating for concrete floors that need something tough. Most commercial and industrial property owners prefer this because of its fast-drying feature. The material has such a short pot life that it can be installed in a day and be ready for use the next.
Benefits of Garage Floor Resurfacing
It can be easy to ignore the current state of your garage floor than to have it resurfaced. But once you learn about the benefits, you might not think twice about having it resurfaced.
- Enhances Usability – If the floor is stunning and safe to use, the garage can be used a lot more and for more purposes.
- More Appealing – Just when you thought a garage floor is destined to look messed up, here comes decorative concrete. It creates a seamless surface that is shiny, smooth, and absolutely stunning.
- Longer Lifespan – Garage floor coatings are durable and resistant to most types of damage. Because it does not get damaged easily, the floor’s life is extended for several more years before it would require a repair or a replacement.
- Cost-effective – Compared to a slab replacement or to the use of high-end materials that claim to be damage-resistant, garage flooring coatings are more affordable and long-lasting.
- Low-Maintenance – One of the best attributes of epoxy and polyurea polyaspartic coatings is the ease of upkeep involved. Because these are non-porous materials, it keeps and dirt and moisture on the surface, making it easy to wipe or sweep off.
We Understand that Garage Flooring Matters. Call (702) 389-9442 for a Free Consultation.
Las Vegas Concrete Artisans has long been synonymous with top quality decorative concrete solutions for both residential and commercial locations in the Las Vegas, NV area. We have the right tools, equipment, and people to handle your garage flooring resurfacing project. You are more than welcome to check out our portfolio and our track record of concrete space recreations.
Schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our experts at your most convenient time. We will even provide you with a free quote!
I used Las Vegas Concrete Artisans to do my pool deck area and they were amazing! Not only were they helpful in showing samples, colors etc… they were extremely organized and beyond efficient! I plan on using them in the future for more projects! I would highly recommend this company!
Las Vegas Concrete Artisans were a pleasure to work with. From the beginning of the process (project review, bid estimate, contract) to the final step (sealing my new porch and walkway), the team was courteous, professional, accommodating and thorough. Other than the weather prolonging the process, everything happened in order, as stated and without problems. I love my new walkway/porch and would recommend MCA to everyone!